Whether you are planning an office party, need cover for your wedding or looking to hold an event in the local community you should always consider purchasing event insurance for safety and peace of mind.
What is event insurance?
By insuring your event, you can ensure that you’re protected from the unexpected. Some may think that it is the venues responsibility to protect your event and attendees, but that probably won’t cover additional equipment and potential cancellation fees which could be unnecessary and an unneeded costs.
What are the options?
When taking out event insurance, most common areas you should get cover for are:
- Public Liability – To protect event attendees
- Employer liability – To protect your event’s employees and volunteers
- Equipment – Any specific equipment for the event
- Cancellation – Protection if the event needs to be cancelled or postponed
- Adverse weather – Additional protection if your event is affected due to weather conditions.
Get in touch today…
Davies Craddock Insurance have many years’ experience in dealing with event organisers, with access to a wide range of insurers, we can offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that will be unique to you.