Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Holiday Home Insurance

Protect your holiday home for paying and non-paying guests

With staycation holidays rising each year in the UK it is very important that your holiday home is covered the right way, whether you rent it out to holiday makers or for your own personal use.

What is Holiday Home Insurance?

As standard Holiday home insurance should include building and contents cover.

Just like home insurance you have building insurance which covers the structure and fittings of the property, and contents insurance, which covers anything that is not fixed, such as sofa, furniture, tv, etc.

Other elements to consider is getting the right cover for accidental damage from paying and no paying guests as well as periods when the property is empty. These factors can result in paying more on your premium as they can be viewed as bigger risks. Examples of thieves targeting your property, any unnoticed leaks during vacant periods.

Get in touch today

With so many different possibilities and situations to consider, our experienced team, based in Llanelli can guide and advise you to the right cover.

Get in touch today for more information

Get a quote:

Related News

12 Days until Christmas

Countdown with our top insurance tips

Read on

Exclusive Home Insurance for Carmarthenshire Properties

We won’t be beaten on any like for like household insurance

Read on
Contact us today for expert advice and a free, no obligation quote 01554 778899, or Contact us